sabato 3 novembre 2012

Seasonal migration

Nothing particular to say.
Just sharing a thought that has been going with me for few days.
Now that I'm close to leave the country, and I'm sayigng goodbye to my friends, I feel like those birds which fly towards east looking for warmer places where to spend the winter.
Let's see what happen next. Probably, just like those birds, I'll be back on this land when spring will be back. You never know...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niente in particolare da dire.
Solo condividere un pensiero che ho da qualche giorno.
Ora che sto per lasciare il paese, e salutare gli amici, mi sento come quegli uccelli che volano verso est cercando posti più miti in cui trascorrere l'inverno.
Vediamo cosa accade. Probabilmente, proprio come quegli uccelli, sarò di ritorno su queste sponde quando tornerà la primavera.
Non si sa mai...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento