lunedì 25 giugno 2012

Anabasis

Every time I don't even know how to start this dialogue that we have each year, on this day. My philosophy makes me believe that, whenever you're at the moment, you could read everything in every language.
Seven years can be so long , but not enough for healing a scar.
I'm pretty sure it was in a Marvel comic book where I read something about a bereavement: it's like a scar that, with the passing of time, heals. However, there will always be a sound, a scent, a memory that will recall the past. Every time less painful than the previous one, but you can never heal completely.
That's how I've been feeling since seven years and such as me all whom loved you.
When I was younger, I was used to envy you: you seemed to my eyes a better son than me, closer than me to my father. With the adulthood I learnt that everyone is different and I forgot that stupid feeling.
I didn't forget your last text: so full of life. An exhortation from someone who knew was close to his last days. I'm sure I learnt your lesson, even if I sometimes forget to apply it.
Unfortunately I'm not still strong enough to forgive who put that poison within your veins as well as our hometown and all people who died just for fulfilling their lives. That's why I left. Hope to find that strengh soon. 
Thank you for the chat.
I miss you,

L


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ogni volta non so come cominciare questo dialogo che abbiamo ogni anno, in questo giorno. La mia filosofia mi porta a credere che, dovunque tu sia ora, tu possa leggere tutto in qualsiasi lingua.
Sette anni possono essere tanti, ma non abbastanza per guarire una cicatrice.
Sono abbastanza certo che fosse in un fumetto Marvel dove lessi qualcosa sul lutto: è come una cicatrice che, col passare del tempo, guarisce. Ci sarà  sempre, comunque, un suono, un profumo, un ricordo che riporterà alla mente il passato. Ogni volta meno doloroso della precedente, ma non puoi guarire completamente.
E' così che mi sento da sette anni e come me tutti quelli che ti hanno voluto bene.
Quando ero più giovane, ti invidiavo: mi sembravi un figlio più adatto di me, più simile a mio padre. Crescendo ho appreso che tutti siamo differenti e ho dimenticato quella stupida idea.
Non ho dimenticato però il tuo ultimo sms: così pieno di vita. Un'esortazione da qualcuno che sapeva che i suoi ultimi giorni fossero vicini. Sono sicuro di aver appreso la tua lezione, anche se qualche volta dimentico di metterla in pratica.
Sfortunatamente non sono ancora abbastanza forte da perdonare chi ha messo quel veleno nelle tue vene così come nella nostra terra e nelle vene di chi è morto solo per voler realizzare la propria vita. Perciò me ne sono andato. Spero di trovare presto quella forza.
Grazie per la chiacchierata.
Mi manchi

1 commento:

  1. Notes:
    1)About the title: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/anabasis
    2)Regarding the dialog on the scar, I'm pretty sure was between Wolverin and Spider-Man in a New Avengers issue.
    3)Irony: the same day, his nephew was born. Congratulations!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Note:
    1)A proposito del titolo: http://it.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E1%BC%80%CE%BD%CE%AC%CE%B2%CE%B1%CF%83%CE%B9%CF%82
    2)Il dialogo sulla cicatrice, tra Wolverine e l'Uomo-Ragno, dovrebbe essere apparso in un numero dei Nuovi Vendicatori.
    3)Ironia della sorte: lo stesso giorno è nata sua nipote. Congratulazioni!

    RispondiElimina