mercoledì 26 settembre 2012

Regarding how to deploy a custom application

These days I've been developing, using Visual Studio 2010, a new custom activity for a new project and I've realized that my previous post How to develop a 'Send email with attachment' SharePoint Designer 2010 custom workflow activity lacks of clarity regarding the deployment part.
I didn't document rightly the process, so this time I've experienced petty issues during the deployment phase.
I'm going to report them hoping this could help someone's work.
If during the build phase you receive an error such as "Assembly name not found", you should check out that the actual assembly name is consistent with which used in the manifest file. You can edit the assembly name for a project by right-clicking the project, selecting Properties.


Other errors I've experienced are addressed by the following links:
That's all for now.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento