lunedì 22 ottobre 2012

Exit strategy

Yesterday my work permit, alas, expired and now I've started to enjoying my (almost forced) vacation and my new visitor status.
During the past weeks I've been spending a lot of time thinking what to do next and I've came to two conclusions:
  1. I really do like Canada,
  2. I really cannot work here legally right now.
The only way to put together the two afore mentioned points is applying for a new work permit and in the meanwhile enjoying some vacation in a warmer place: Italy.
So I apologize in advance with my Canucks readers, but sooner or later I'll leave the country and this blog will be a journey from another place.
Bye, for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ieri il mio permesso di lavoro è, purtroppo, scaduto e ora mu golo le (quasi forzate) vacanze e il mio nuovo status di turista.
Durante le scorse settimane ho trascorso del tempo pensando a cosa fare e sono giunto a due conclusioni:
  1. Il Canada mi piace davvero,
  2. Non posso lavorare legalmente qui al momento.
L'unico modo per conciliare i due punti citati sopra è richiedere un nuovo permesso di lavoro e nel frattempo godermi le vacanze in un posto più caldo: l'Italia.
Mi scuso in anticipo coi miei lettori canadesi, ma presto o tardi lascerò il paese e questo blog diventerà il diario di un'altra avventura.
Saluti, per ora.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento