domenica 14 ottobre 2012

Moviedrome. Part 2.

The movie I'm going to recommend to you is perfectly in line with my tastes, mainly drama as you already know.
Here you may find the summary for Hunger. I've decided to use Metacritic.com instead of Imdb.com because I find the second one relies too much on the public reviews. I know I could sound snob but I seldom agree with the public, I prefer to hear the critics' opionions; I've found them more close to my preferences.
Hunger is a very well directed drama, shot with a bitter, and disturbing, attention for the details. Steve McQueen, the director, uses superbly the camera; especially with the close-ups. Good acting by the whole cast, Fassbender above the average.
Ps: I warmly recommend "Argo". Now in the movie theatres.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Il film che vi suggerisco è perfettamente in linea coi miei gusti, essendo un dramma: Hunger (2008).
La pellicola segue la vita nella Prigione Maze (traducibile con "labirinto"), nell'Irlanda del Nord, con un'interpretazione dei toccanti eventi che ruotarono intorno allo sciopero della fame indetto nel 1981 dall'IRA (Irish Repubblican Army - Esercito Repubblicano Irlandese) guidato da Bobby Sands (interpretato da Fassbender).
Dramma davvero ben fatto. Girato con una spietata, e distrubante, attenzione per i dettagli. Ottimo uso della macchina da prese, specie nei primi e primissimi piani. Fassbender dà buona prova di sé.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento